When to use?
Tap Water Safe removes chlorine and other halogens, chloramine and heavy metals found in tap water, which are toxic to fish. Tap Water Safe also contains a special protective coating that reduces stress caused by transportation of fish.
Use when filling a new aquarium and anytime when adding fresh tap water i.e. during a water change. Also use when moving fish from one place to another: simply add to the transport bags.
How to use?
- Calculate the volume of your aquarium in litres (length x width x depth (in cm)/1000). Alternatively, use our Dosage Calculator to help you.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before use.
- Mix required dose in the new water before adding it to the aquarium.
- Add slowly to aquarium.
- Product works immediately to remove chlorine and chloramines from tap water.
Click & Collect
Is available for anyone up to 30 miles from store (as the crow fly's) Delivery is £5.99-£11.99
Once your order is placed we will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
Anything in store can be delivered with this service.
Please note: delivery can take 1-7 days from order date. Because we need a minimum number of orders to justify sending a driver out in our delivery van.
- Express Pallet 2-3 days - large items & heavy orders
- Hermes Standard 2-4 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- Hermes Next Day 1-2 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- DX Dry Goods 1-4 days - dry goods up to 50kg - includes small aquariums
- DX Livestock Next Day Pre 1pm - no dry goods - despatched Thursday evenings for Friday pre 1pm delivery.
Prices are calculated at checkout.
If you are ordering courier livestock & dry goods please make a separate order these can't be sent together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.