When to use?
Plastic plants and ornaments can become coated in algae and organic deposits which spoils their appearance.
Use when plastic plants and ornaments first show signs of algae or organic material building up on their surface.
How to use?
- Simply remove your dirty plastic plant/ornament from the aquarium, place it in a bucket of water, add a cleaning tablet and leave it to fizz and dissolve overnight (or minimum of 8 hours).
- In the morning pour away the cleaning solution and rinse the plant/ornament before adding the neutraliser solution, your plastic plant/ornament is then ready to be placed back in your aquarium!
Click & Collect
Is available for anyone up to 30 miles from store (as the crow fly's) Delivery is £5.99-£11.99
Once your order is placed we will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
Anything in store can be delivered with this service.
Please note: delivery can take 1-7 days from order date. Because we need a minimum number of orders to justify sending a driver out in our delivery van.
- Express Pallet 2-3 days - large items & heavy orders
- Hermes Standard 2-4 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- Hermes Next Day 1-2 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- DX Dry Goods 1-4 days - dry goods up to 50kg - includes small aquariums
- DX Livestock Next Day Pre 1pm - no dry goods - despatched Thursday evenings for Friday pre 1pm delivery.
Prices are calculated at checkout.
If you are ordering courier livestock & dry goods please make a separate order these can't be sent together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.