The biggest advantage of new TURBO filters is their unique filtration quality. Each TURBO filter is equipped with the container suitable for any loose filtration medium and thick foam with the carefully selected properties (ensuring the efficient mechanical filtration and - at the same time - not requiring too often cleaning). The containers are initially filled with ceramic cartridge BIOCERAMAX 600 providing the perfect substrate for nitrifying bacteria removing the ammonia and nitrites from the water. The novelty is the possibility of connecting the containers in series - after purchasing the additional modules, this way the volume of filtration media can be easily enlarged adjusting the filtration efficiency to the needs of bigger (or densely planted) tank. All TURBO filters are equipped with stepless efficiency regulation system of the water current in form of ergonomic knob installed on the filter's output.
Have you redeemed a voucher and haven't used it?
Haven't shopped with us in over 6 months?
Click & Collect
- EVRI Standard: 2-3 working days
- EVRI Express: 1-2 working days
- DX Dry Goods: 1-2 working days
- Express Pallet: 1-3 working days
- Free Dry Goods Delivery: 2-3 working days, excluding livestock and aquariums. Maximum weight: 20kg Minimum spend: £50
- DX Livestock Friday Delivery: £20 Delivery Fee; Thursday afternoon dispatch with Friday pre 1pm delivery; Minimum spend: £50 (cut off 10am Thursday)
- DX Livestock Saturday Delivery: £30 Delivery Fee; Friday afternoon dispatch with Saturday pre 1pm delivery; Minimum spend: £50 (cut off 10am Friday)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Live Stock - Buy 6+ & Save 5%
Discount added on cart page