Seachem Clarity is specifically used to clear up all types of cloudy water in an aquarium. When used in the correct dosage Clarity is safe to use in planted, marine and reef aquariums.
It works as an aggressive flocculant but will not remove elements important to your aquariums well being such as trace elements, macro and micro nutrients.
A flocculant acts by attaching to small particles clumping them together to make them much larger and easier to remove from the water using mechanical filter. Flocculants will make the cloudiness in the aquarium worse for a short period of time until the large particles are removed by the filter action. It's always more effected to use mechanical filtration alongside Clarity to totally remove the flocculated mater and stop it re entering the aquarium, and the finer the filtration media in the filter the better the results. What makes Clarity different from other products on the market is that it uses an advanced polymeric flocculating agent which makes it suitable for all types of cloudiness in your water column. Other manufactures offer multiple products for clearing up each type of cloudiness, others offer products that will clear most types of cloudiness but their application requires to separate bottles of product, Clarity does it all from one bottle.
It's also safe to use on marine or reef tanks operating a skimmer and will not cause extra foaming. In short all you need is one product that resolve all types of cloudy water.
Upon adding Clarity™ to the water, you will see a cloudy haze begin to form. This is normal and means that Clarity™ is beginning to work.
Have you redeemed a voucher and haven't used it?
Haven't shopped with us in over 6 months?
Click & Collect
- EVRI Standard: 2-3 working days
- EVRI Express: 1-2 working days
- DX Dry Goods: 1-2 working days
- Express Pallet: 1-3 working days
- Free Dry Goods Delivery: 2-3 working days, excluding livestock and aquariums. Maximum weight: 20kg Minimum spend: £50
- DX Livestock Friday Delivery: £24 Delivery Fee; Thursday afternoon dispatch with Friday pre 1pm delivery; Minimum spend: £50 (cut off 9am Thursday)
- DX Livestock Saturday Delivery: £34 Delivery Fee; Friday afternoon dispatch with Saturday pre 1pm delivery; Minimum spend: £50 (cut off 9am Thursday)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Live Stock - Buy 6+ & Save 5%
Discount added on cart page