Binds ammonia and heavy metals
Highest ammonia binding capacity of any zeolite
Marine and freshwater
Seachem Zeolite™ is a naturally occurring, highly-porous mineral that binds ammonia and heavy metals through an ion exchange mechanism. It has the highest ammonia binding capacity of any available zeolite;ten times higher than some products and twice the capacity of the closest competitor. It also removes harmful metal ions like lead, copper, nickel and zinc. Many zeolites deplete calcium levels in saltwater tanks, but Seachem Zeolite™ will actually supplement calcium by 10 – 15 mg/L. Yet, it won’t
increase general hardness in freshwater tanks, where the ionic strength is low. Seachem Zeolite™ is supplied both as loose granules and in easy to use packets. Its fine grain size provides the highest performance in the least amount of space.
Click & Collect
- Express Pallet - large items & heavy orders
- EVRI Standard - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- EVRI Express - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- DX Dry Goods Express - dry goods up to 50kg - includes small aquariums
- DX Livestock Pre 1pm - no dry goods - despatched Thursday evenings for Friday pre 1pm delivery - FREE livestock delivery when you spend over £150
Prices are calculated at checkout.
If you are ordering courier livestock & dry goods please make a separate order these can't be sent together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.