When to use?
White spot is a protozoan parasite; the adults live on the fish and appear as tiny white spots. The adult has a complex life cycle which results in hundreds of free-swimming juveniles looking for a host fish to infest.
Use when small white spots, like grains of salt, can be seen scattered on the body of the fish, if the fish are showing signs of irritation and rubbing on objects in the aquarium, fish have a grey, velvety film all over the body, or fish have white cotton wool-like growths on their body/mouth/ fins.
How to use?
- Calculate the volume of your aquarium in litres (length x width x depth (in cm)/1000). Alternatively, use our Dosage Calculator to help you.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before use.
- Mix required dose of treatment with 1 litre of aquarium water. Add slowly to aquarium.
Click & Collect
Is available for anyone up to 30 miles from store (as the crow fly's) Delivery is £5.99-£11.99
Once your order is placed we will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
Anything in store can be delivered with this service.
Please note: delivery can take 1-7 days from order date. Because we need a minimum number of orders to justify sending a driver out in our delivery van.
- Express Pallet 2-3 days - large items & heavy orders
- Hermes Standard 2-4 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- Hermes Next Day 1-2 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- DX Dry Goods 1-4 days - dry goods up to 50kg - includes small aquariums
- DX Livestock Next Day Pre 1pm - no dry goods - despatched Thursday evenings for Friday pre 1pm delivery.
Prices are calculated at checkout.
If you are ordering courier livestock & dry goods please make a separate order these can't be sent together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.