Successful fish keeping is all about water quality. Waterlife’s new aquarium and pond multi-test kits allow the novice or professional fish keeper to monitor 3 vital parameters in one convenient box - pH, Ammonia & Nitrite.
- pH – the measure of acidity or alkalinity of an aquarium or pond. Most fish thrive in a pH range between pH6.5 and pH8.3.
- Ammonia – this is the measure of fish waste. It is highly dangerous to all fish and invertebrates.
- Nitrite – Ammonia is broken down by filtration bacteria into nitrite. Whilst not quite as lethal as ammonia, exposure to this stage of the nitrogen cycle can have similar devastating affects to aquatic organisms.
Each kit includes 108 total tests.
Click & Collect
Is available for anyone up to 30 miles from store (as the crow fly's) Delivery is £5.99-£11.99
Once your order is placed we will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
Anything in store can be delivered with this service.
Please note: delivery can take 1-7 days from order date. Because we need a minimum number of orders to justify sending a driver out in our delivery van.
- Express Pallet 2-3 days - large items & heavy orders
- Hermes Standard 2-4 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- Hermes Next Day 1-2 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- DX Dry Goods 1-4 days - dry goods up to 50kg - includes small aquariums
- DX Livestock Next Day Pre 1pm - no dry goods - despatched Thursday evenings for Friday pre 1pm delivery.
Prices are calculated at checkout.
If you are ordering courier livestock & dry goods please make a separate order these can't be sent together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.