Pro Shrimp's comment: Shrimp need places to hide or feel secure from predators. Shrimp Tubes are the most popular hide for shrimp. They are very decorative. You can easily bind some moss on top, making for a great natural look
Ceramic tubes for shrimps and crabs
- Water-neutral - safe for shrimps,crabs, etc.
- Provide a safe hiding place and reduces stress.
- Encourage natural behaviour
- With bio-filter function: Special porous ceramic material promotes colonisation by filtering bacteria for improved water quality
TIP: Mosses, e.g. Java moss, can be attached for a particularly natural effect
Click & Collect
Is available for anyone up to 30 miles from store (as the crow fly's) Delivery is £5.99-£11.99
Once your order is placed we will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
Anything in store can be delivered with this service.
Please note: delivery can take 1-7 days from order date. Because we need a minimum number of orders to justify sending a driver out in our delivery van.
- Express Pallet 2-3 days - large items & heavy orders
- Hermes Standard 2-4 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- Hermes Next Day 1-2 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- DX Dry Goods 1-4 days - dry goods up to 50kg - includes small aquariums
- DX Livestock Next Day Pre 1pm - no dry goods - despatched Thursday evenings for Friday pre 1pm delivery.
Prices are calculated at checkout.
If you are ordering courier livestock & dry goods please make a separate order these can't be sent together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.