Red Sea Algae Control Test Kit (NO3 / PO4)
The Red Sea Algae Control Test Kit contains tests to check for nitrates and phosphates in your marine aquarium. Well known for their dedicated and professional approach to reef care, Red Sea have made sure that everything you need to combat algae growth is in this kit.
Nitrates and phosphates are key components in the growth and spread of algae, which can cause real problems in any tank. Each test kit contains 100 tests, so the pack is both long lasting and great value for money.
The Nitrate Pro test kit is an advanced colorimetric comparator test, measuring the level of nitrate to a high resolution of 0.25 ppm. The kit contains everything needed to check the levels, including a helpful colour chart to compare your findings.
The Phosphate Pro test kit measures the level of phosphate to an exceptionally high resolution of 0.02 ppm. Again all of the necessary equipment is included.
To control these nitrate (NO3) and phosphate (PO4) levels then use the Red Sea X Nitrate & Phosphate Remover (NO3 PO4-X) treatment.
What's in the box?
- A durable plastic housing,
- A durable plastic stand for test vials,
- Two Glass Test Vial's,
- A 10ml syringe,
- High resolution colorimetric comparator test (colour chart),
- High resolution measurement of Nitrate and Phosphate testing liquids,
- Contains up to 100 tests of each for Nitrate & Phosphate testing,
- Full in-depth instruction manual.
For Further Information Please Refer To The RedSea Brochure Below.