The Red Sea Algae Control Test Kit contains tests to check for nitrates and phosphates in your marine aquarium. Well known for their dedicated and professional approach to reef care, Red Sea have made sure that everything you need to combat algae growth is in this kit.
Nitrates and phosphates are key components in the growth and spread of algae, which can cause real problems in any tank. Each test kit contains 100 tests, so the pack is both long lasting and great value for money.
The Nitrate Pro test kit is an advanced colorimetric comparator test, measuring the level of nitrate to a high resolution of 0.25 ppm. The kit contains everything needed to check the levels, including a helpful colour chart to compare your findings.
The Phosphate Pro test kit measures the level of phosphate to an exceptionally high resolution of 0.02 ppm. Again all of the necessary equipment is included.
To control these nitrate (NO3) and phosphate (PO4) levels then use the Red Sea X Nitrate & Phosphate Remover (NO3 PO4-X) treatment.
What's in the box?
- A durable plastic housing,
- A durable plastic stand for test vials,
- Two Glass Test Vial's,
- A 10ml syringe,
- High resolution colorimetric comparator test (colour chart),
- High resolution measurement of Nitrate and Phosphate testing liquids,
- Contains up to 100 tests of each for Nitrate & Phosphate testing,
- Full in-depth instruction manual.
For Further Information Please Refer To The RedSea Brochure Below.
Click & Collect
Is available for anyone up to 30 miles from store (as the crow fly's) Delivery is £5.99-£11.99
Once your order is placed we will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
Anything in store can be delivered with this service.
Please note: delivery can take 1-7 days from order date. Because we need a minimum number of orders to justify sending a driver out in our delivery van.
- Express Pallet 2-3 days - large items & heavy orders
- Hermes Standard 2-4 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- Hermes Next Day 1-2 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- DX Dry Goods 1-4 days - dry goods up to 50kg - includes small aquariums
- DX Livestock Next Day Pre 1pm - no dry goods - despatched Thursday evenings for Friday pre 1pm delivery.
Prices are calculated at checkout.
If you are ordering courier livestock & dry goods please make a separate order these can't be sent together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.