When to use?
When establishing a new filter, adding new fish to a pond or at the beginning of the season to help kick start the filter after winter dormancy or medicinal treatment.
Use Mature if ammonia or nitrite are above zero or after cleaning the filter. Can be used weekly to maintain a natural, unfiltered pond.
How to use?
- Shake bottle well.
- Use double dose at start of season or when establishing a new pond/filter.
- Add the required dose directly into the filter, if present.
- Can be used weekly to control spikes in ammonia and nitrite.
- Use NT Labs Test Kits to monitor water quality.
Click & Collect
Is available for anyone up to 30 miles from store (as the crow fly's) Delivery is £5.99-£11.99
Once your order is placed we will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
Anything in store can be delivered with this service.
Please note: delivery can take 1-7 days from order date. Because we need a minimum number of orders to justify sending a driver out in our delivery van.
- Express Pallet 2-3 days - large items & heavy orders
- Hermes Standard 2-4 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- Hermes Next Day 1-2 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- DX Dry Goods 1-4 days - dry goods up to 50kg - includes small aquariums
- DX Livestock Next Day Pre 1pm - no dry goods - despatched Thursday evenings for Friday pre 1pm delivery.
Prices are calculated at checkout.
If you are ordering courier livestock & dry goods please make a separate order these can't be sent together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.