When to use?
Live plants require light and nutrients to grow. Whilst your aquarium light will provide one element, plants will rapidly consume nutrients from the water. These nutrients must be replaced to ensure your plants continue to grow and thrive.
Plant Boost can be used every day to maintain healthy plant growth. Don’t forget that plants need between 12-15 hours of light a day.
How to use?
- Calculate the volume of your aquarium in litres (Length x Width x Depth (in cm)/1,000). Alternatively, use our Dosage Calculator to help you.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before use.
- Turn dispenser to unlock, then press down on the pump to dispense.
- Product works immediately encouraging even sickly plants into healthy growth.
Click & Collect
Is available for anyone up to 30 miles from store (as the crow fly's) Delivery is £5.99-£11.99
Once your order is placed we will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
Anything in store can be delivered with this service.
Please note: delivery can take 1-7 days from order date. Because we need a minimum number of orders to justify sending a driver out in our delivery van.
- Express Pallet 2-3 days - large items & heavy orders
- Hermes Standard 2-4 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- Hermes Next Day 1-2 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- DX Dry Goods 1-4 days - dry goods up to 50kg - includes small aquariums
- DX Livestock Next Day Pre 1pm - no dry goods - despatched Thursday evenings for Friday pre 1pm delivery.
Prices are calculated at checkout.
If you are ordering courier livestock & dry goods please make a separate order these can't be sent together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.