When to use?
Use to seal ulcers, damaged fins, open wounds and Hikui, preferably after cleaning these areas with Ulcer Swab antiseptic wound cleaner.
Upon contact with water, propolis becomes insoluble, forming a waxy seal to help prevent pathogens or debris entering an open wound.
How to use?
- Remove your fish from the pond. Optionally, sedate fish with Koi Calm before treating.
- Carefully clean the area with Ulcer Swab, then dry the wound thoroughly
- Spread Propolis evenly onto the wound and slowly lower the fish back into the water. As the Propolis makes contact with the water, a waxy seal will form.
Click & Collect
Is available for anyone up to 30 miles from store (as the crow fly's) Delivery is £5.99-£11.99
Once your order is placed we will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
Anything in store can be delivered with this service.
Please note: delivery can take 1-7 days from order date. Because we need a minimum number of orders to justify sending a driver out in our delivery van.
- Express Pallet 2-3 days - large items & heavy orders
- Hermes Standard 2-4 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- Hermes Next Day 1-2 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- DX Dry Goods 1-4 days - dry goods up to 50kg - includes small aquariums
- DX Livestock Next Day Pre 1pm - no dry goods - despatched Thursday evenings for Friday pre 1pm delivery.
Prices are calculated at checkout.
If you are ordering courier livestock & dry goods please make a separate order these can't be sent together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.