When to use?
When fish have white growths on the body, head or fins, which may contain some green or brown discolouration. Malachite can be used in conjunction with Formaldehyde to treat fungal infections more effectively.
How to use?
- Test your water quality using NT Labs Test Kit-.
- Mix the appropriate dosage in a clean bucket of pond water, pour evenly over the surface of the pond and leave for 7 days. Switch off UV filtration until treatment has been completed. Aerate the pond well during treatment.
- If you feel a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis carefully using the Diagnosis Tool; a different medication may be more suitable. Allow 7 days and perform a partial water change before re-treating or treating with a different medication.
- Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action in the unlikely event of a bad reaction.
- If required, mix with Formaldehyde prior to adding to the pond, following the instructions above.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.