When to use?
When fish show symptoms of a bacterial infection (ulcers, fin, tail or mouth rot, loose scales), parasitic infection (Costia, Trichodina, skin or gill flukes), flicking and rubbing against rough surfaces or gasping.
How to use?
- Test your water quality using NT Labs Test Kit.
- Mix the appropriate dosage in a clean bucket of pond water and pour evenly over the surface of the pond. Switch off UV filtration until 48 hours after adding the final dose. Aerate the pond well during treatment.
- Add Filter Bugs 48 hours after adding the final dose to boost the biological filtration of your pond.
- If you feel a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis using the Diagnosis Tool; a different medication may be more suitable. Allow 10 days after adding the final dose and perform a partial water change before re-treating or treating with a different medication.
- Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action in the unlikely event of a bad reaction. Follow the safety information below throughout the course of treatment.
Do not use with orfe, rudd, tench or sturgeon/sterlet.
Do not use if the pH is below 7, the carbonate hardness (KH) is below 6°dH and/or the general hardness (GH) is below 6°dH. Do not use in bright sunlight or in hot, humid, thundery conditions.
Do not use if the water temperature is below 10°C.
Do not store in a hot place.
Do not mix medications.
Click & Collect
Is available for anyone up to 30 miles from store (as the crow fly's) Delivery is £5.99-£11.99
Once your order is placed we will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
Anything in store can be delivered with this service.
Please note: delivery can take 1-7 days from order date. Because we need a minimum number of orders to justify sending a driver out in our delivery van.
- Express Pallet 2-3 days - large items & heavy orders
- Hermes Standard 2-4 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- Hermes Next Day 1-2 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- DX Dry Goods 1-4 days - dry goods up to 50kg - includes small aquariums
- DX Livestock Next Day Pre 1pm - no dry goods - despatched Thursday evenings for Friday pre 1pm delivery.
Prices are calculated at checkout.
If you are ordering courier livestock & dry goods please make a separate order these can't be sent together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.