When to use?
When you have a build-up of unsightly foam and froth on the surface of your pond which is due to an excess of protein in the water.
Foamclear will breakdown the froth, allowing good gas exchange between the water and air and helping to maintain the correct pH.
How to use?
- Shake bottle well.
- Mix the correct dose in a clean bucket of pond water, add gradually, pouring evenly around the pond.
- If there is a lot of foam constantly present, check the efficiency of the biological filtration system using NT Labs Ammonia Test kit and Nitrite Test Kit, and reduce the amount of food fed. Also add Mature to boost the activity of the filter system, and perform a partial water change.
Click & Collect
Is available for anyone up to 30 miles from store (as the crow fly's) Delivery is £5.99-£11.99
Once your order is placed we will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
Anything in store can be delivered with this service.
Please note: delivery can take 1-7 days from order date. Because we need a minimum number of orders to justify sending a driver out in our delivery van.
- Express Pallet 2-3 days - large items & heavy orders
- Hermes Standard 2-4 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- Hermes Next Day 1-2 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- DX Dry Goods 1-4 days - dry goods up to 50kg - includes small aquariums
- DX Livestock Next Day Pre 1pm - no dry goods - despatched Thursday evenings for Friday pre 1pm delivery.
Prices are calculated at checkout.
If you are ordering courier livestock & dry goods please make a separate order these can't be sent together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.