When to use?
When fish show signs of a fluke infestation, including flicking, gasping, excessive mucus or lethargy, preferably after confirmation of your diagnosis by microscopy.
Flukasol is an easy-to-use, liquid suspension of flubendazole, which targets skin and gill flukes.
How to use?
- Test your water quality using NT Labs Test Kit.
- Shake the bottle well before use. Mix the appropriate dosage in a clean bucket of pond water, pour evenly over the surface of the pond and leave for 7 days. Switch off UV filtration for 7 days from adding the medication. Aerate the pond well during treatment.
- If you feel a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis carefully using microscopic examination and the Diagnosis Tool; a different medication may be more suitable. Allow 7 days after medicating and perform a partial water change before re-treating or treating with another medication.
- Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action in the unlikely event of a bad reaction.
Click & Collect
Is available for anyone up to 30 miles from store (as the crow fly's) Delivery is £5.99-£11.99
Once your order is placed we will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
Anything in store can be delivered with this service.
Please note: delivery can take 1-7 days from order date. Because we need a minimum number of orders to justify sending a driver out in our delivery van.
- Express Pallet 2-3 days - large items & heavy orders
- Hermes Standard 2-4 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- Hermes Next Day 1-2 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- DX Dry Goods 1-4 days - dry goods up to 50kg - includes small aquariums
- DX Livestock Next Day Pre 1pm - no dry goods - despatched Thursday evenings for Friday pre 1pm delivery.
Prices are calculated at checkout.
If you are ordering courier livestock & dry goods please make a separate order these can't be sent together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.