When to use?
A five-day course of treatment for when fish show symptoms of parasitic infection, such as irritation, flicking, gasping at surface, covered in thick opaque mucus or visible white spots on the body.
Use if fish show signs of a fungal infection which can appear as cotton wool-like growths on the body and as a preventative in early spring. Eradick can be applied directly to leeches and lice, and is safe to use if Pond Salt Plus is present in the water at ‘General Tonic’ level.
How to use?
- Shake bottle well. Mix the correct dose in a clean bucket of pond water, then pour evenly around the pond.
- Switch off UV for 10 days from first dose.
- Wait 10 days after final dose before repeating treatment or applying another treatment.
- Allow plenty of time to observe the fish and take action in the unlikely event of a reaction.
Do not use when the water temperature is above 30°C.
Do not use in hot, humid, thundery weather. Do not mix medications.
Click & Collect
Is available for anyone up to 30 miles from store (as the crow fly's) Delivery is £5.99-£11.99
Once your order is placed we will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
Anything in store can be delivered with this service.
Please note: delivery can take 1-7 days from order date. Because we need a minimum number of orders to justify sending a driver out in our delivery van.
- Express Pallet 2-3 days - large items & heavy orders
- Hermes Standard 2-4 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- Hermes Next Day 1-2 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- DX Dry Goods 1-4 days - dry goods up to 50kg - includes small aquariums
- DX Livestock Next Day Pre 1pm - no dry goods - despatched Thursday evenings for Friday pre 1pm delivery.
Prices are calculated at checkout.
If you are ordering courier livestock & dry goods please make a separate order these can't be sent together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.