When to use?
When fish show symptoms of bacterial infections such as ulcers, split fins, fin rot, mouth rot, red blotches, missing scales or clamped fins.
Bacterad can be used to treat flukes (trematodes) in the presence of sensitive species such as sturgeon, orfe and rudd, and is safe to use if Pond Salt Plus is present in the water at ‘General Tonic’ level.
How to use?
- Shake bottle well.
- Mix the correct dose in a clean bucket of pond water, and then pour evenly around the pond.
- Switch off UV for 10 days.
- Wait 10 days before repeating treatment or applying a different treatment.
- Allow plenty of time to observe the fish and take action in the unlikely event of a reaction.
Do not use when the water temperature is above 30°C.
Do not use in hot, humid, thundery weather.
Do not mix medications.
Click & Collect
- Express Pallet - large items & heavy orders
- EVRI Standard - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- EVRI Express - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- DX Dry Goods Express - dry goods up to 50kg - includes small aquariums
- DX Livestock Pre 1pm - no dry goods - despatched Thursday evenings for Friday pre 1pm delivery - FREE livestock delivery when you spend over £150
Prices are calculated at checkout.
If you are ordering courier livestock & dry goods please make a separate order these can't be sent together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.