NTlabs Anti-Aiptasia 100ml
When to use Anti-Aiptasia?
Aiptasia are polyp-like creatures found in marine aquariums usually introduced with corals or live rock. They can harm corals by outcompeting them for space and food as well as looking unsightly.
This Aiptasia treatment is a contact solution to these unwanted organisms. Anti-Aiptasia will also work on the closely related Majano anemones. Anti-Aiptasia is pesticide-free and does not adversely affect water quality.
How to use Anti-Aiptasia?
- Check water quality using Marine Lab Test Kit before use.
- Supercarb and Phosphate Remover can be left in place during use.
- Keep skimmers and UV filtration switched on if present.
- Shake bottle briefly until Anti-Aiptasia becomes cloudy.
- Assemble tip and syringe, and fill syringe with Anti-Aiptasia.
- Place tip near Aiptasia and slowly depress plunger - the aiptasia will normally withdraw once treated.