The Matsuko Switch Box Timer + PG gives you great flexibility over your devices allowing you to turn five independent lines on or off plus the added feature of each line having five programmable times. The Switch Box Timer + PG also has the added bonus of PumpGuard and a power consumption monitor.
What is PumpGuard?
PumpGuard is patent pending, smart technology that helps to avoid possible disasters occurring when your pump blocks or overloads. Line 1 on every Matsuko Switch Box Timer + PG is set to automatically learn how the new pump behaves when it is first connected and turned on through the timer. The PumpGuard will run the pump at different power levels for a twenty-minute period until it understands its normal operation, once this has been learnt the PumpGuard goes into monitoring mode. PumpGuard will monitor the pump all day everyday looking out for signs of overloading or cutting out.
A pump that constantly keeps restarting can easily burn itself out. PumpGuard detects this situation and will run the pump on a lower intensity programme to see if this will correct the problem. If a solution cannot be found, PumpGuard will disconnect the power and save your pump from damaging itself further. In this situation PumpGuard sounds a stop alarm (the signal for a pump failure alarm is a fast beeping sound plus a red LED on line one) and the display shows “pump fail“.
Matsuko Switch Box Timer + PG also features a power consumption monitor.
The digital display on the screen gives two electrical consumption readings. The Switch Box Timer + PG gives a constant reading on line 1. The second reading on the screen shows a total consumption of all the lines being used by all the devices on the Switch Box through lines 1 – 5. To get a reading for an individual line simply switch off every line you do not want to monitor.
The consumption monitor gives an indicative reading with an accuracy of +/-5%.
New Features include
- New quick release electrical terminal blocks
- New position for the terminal blocks for easier connections
- New orange rear housing
- New improved electronics
- Each device connected can be individually programmed to turn on or off 5 times per day
- Gives greater convenience to manage your devices
- Superior power capacity: up to 1500 Watts per line and 3000 Watts total unit capacity
- Simple to install, styled to complement your garden scheme
- Fully compliant with UK electrical safety standards
- Rated at IP56 for outside use
- Effortless control
Click & Collect
Is available for anyone up to 30 miles from store (as the crow fly's) Delivery is £5.99-£11.99
Once your order is placed we will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
Anything in store can be delivered with this service.
Please note: delivery can take 1-7 days from order date. Because we need a minimum number of orders to justify sending a driver out in our delivery van.
- Express Pallet 2-3 days - large items & heavy orders
- Hermes Standard 2-4 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- Hermes Next Day 1-2 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- DX Dry Goods 1-4 days - dry goods up to 50kg - includes small aquariums
- DX Livestock Next Day Pre 1pm - no dry goods - despatched Thursday evenings for Friday pre 1pm delivery.
Prices are calculated at checkout.
If you are ordering courier livestock & dry goods please make a separate order these can't be sent together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.