ITC Reefculture LED Seawater Refractometer
ITC Reefculture LED Saltwater Refractometer
With LED Backlight for when reading your salinity is hard or light is a problem.
ITC Reefculture Saltwater Refractometer with LED backlight has an easy to read scale aided by the backlit top plate making it the easiest to read Refractometer on the market. ITC also had it calibrated at the more appropriate 25 degrees rather than 16-20 which is the norm, so it takes reading based on more accurate temperature of aquarium water which if not done can give an inaccurate reading.
At a glance:
- True calibration for seawater measurement.
- Scale scale running from 0-40ppt salinity (SG 1.000 - 1.030)
- 20/20 calibration at room temperature for more consistency and accuracy in everyday use.
- Full ATC (auto temperature compensation) ranging from 5 to 30 deg C
- High resolution saltwater refractometer with LED
- Precision adjustment screwdriver
- Cleaning Cloth
- Calibration solution