his size contains 55 lb of salt divided between 4 bags within the box.
- Complete Professional Marine Salt Mix for Reef or Fish Only Systems
- Contains All Essential Major, Minor & Trace Elements
- Enhanced Alkalinity Levels
- Nitrate, Phosphate & Ammonia Free
- Manufactured using only the highest quality raw materials.
RPM HIGH ALK Formula contains all of the necessary major and minor elements of natural seawater that are utilized by living marine and reef animals along with enhanced alkalinity. Increased alkalinity has been shown to increase the growth of SPS. Fritz Reef Pro Mix HIGH ALK Formula Salt is manufactured in Fritz's own facility in small batches to ensure complete quality control, rather than outsourced to generic chemical blender with uncertain quality standards. Fritz's salt blending equipment is devoted solely to the production of marine salt blends, preventing contamination issues. Each batch is assigned a lot number and tested by in-house quality control to ensure its chemical quality, purity and consistency before it is shipped. RPM is used by public aquariums, zoos, research institution, destination retail locations and hobbyists worldwide.
- Salinity: 35 ppt
- Calcium: 400-450 ppm
- Magnesium: 1300-1400 ppm
- Alkalinity: 10 - 11.5dkh
- Strontium: 9 ppm
- Potassium: 400 ppm
*Parameters reflect Fritz Aquatics’ QC pass ranger, the median is targeted. Be aware source water can greatly affect parameters, especially alkalinity. QC is conducted using RO/DI at a neutral pH and a TDS of 0.
Click & Collect
Is available for anyone up to 30 miles from store (as the crow fly's) Delivery is £5.99-£11.99
Once your order is placed we will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
Anything in store can be delivered with this service.
Please note: delivery can take 1-7 days from order date. Because we need a minimum number of orders to justify sending a driver out in our delivery van.
- Express Pallet 2-3 days - large items & heavy orders
- Hermes Standard 2-4 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- Hermes Next Day 1-2 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- DX Dry Goods 1-4 days - dry goods up to 50kg - includes small aquariums
- DX Livestock Next Day Pre 1pm - no dry goods - despatched Thursday evenings for Friday pre 1pm delivery.
Prices are calculated at checkout.
If you are ordering courier livestock & dry goods please make a separate order these can't be sent together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.