This size contains 55 lb of salt in a single bag within the box. It treats: 205 gal (776L) @ 30 ppt.
- Complete professional marine salt mix for reef or fish only systems
- Contains all essential major, minor and trace elements
- Enhanced buffer levels; reaches a stable pH shortly after mixing
- Enhanced calcium, magnesium and potassium levels
- Nitrate-, phosphate- and ammonia-free
Formulated by researchers and marine scientists, RPM contains all of the necessary major and minor elements of natural sea water that are utilized by living marine and reef animals. Correct pH and buffering capacity, essential minerals and trace elements have been added in precise ratios to ensure a correctly blended mix for the health and longevity of your livestock.
- Salinity: 35 ppt (1.0264 sg)
- Calcium: 400-450 ppm
- Magnesium: 1300-1400 ppm
- Alkalinity: 8.0-9.0 dKH
- Strontium: 9 ppm
- Potassium: 400 ppm
RPM parameters reflect Fritz Aquatics’ QC pass ranges, the median is targeted. Be aware source water can greatly affect parameters especially alkalinity. QC is conducted using RO/DI at a neutral pH and a TDS of 0.
RPM is manufactured in Fritz's own facility in small batches to ensure complete quality control, rather than outsourced to generic chemical blenders with uncertain quality. Fritz's salt blending equipment is devoted solely to the production of aquatic products, preventing contamination issues. Fritz’s unique production process promotes a uniform particle size minimizing stratification of the salts. Each batch is assigned a lot number and tested by in-house quality control to ensure its chemical quality and purity before it is shipped.RPM is used by public aquariums, zoos, research institutions, destination retail locations, adventure parks and hobbyists worldwide.
Click & Collect
Is available for anyone up to 30 miles from store (as the crow fly's) Delivery is £5.99-£11.99
Once your order is placed we will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
Anything in store can be delivered with this service.
Please note: delivery can take 1-7 days from order date. Because we need a minimum number of orders to justify sending a driver out in our delivery van.
- Express Pallet 2-3 days - large items & heavy orders
- Hermes Standard 2-4 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- Hermes Next Day 1-2 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- DX Dry Goods 1-4 days - dry goods up to 50kg - includes small aquariums
- DX Livestock Next Day Pre 1pm - no dry goods - despatched Thursday evenings for Friday pre 1pm delivery.
Prices are calculated at checkout.
If you are ordering courier livestock & dry goods please make a separate order these can't be sent together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.