Flipper Standard Cleaner Float 12mm
For Glass and Acrylic Tanks Up to 1/2″ (12mm) Thickness
Scrub, Flip, Scrape, and Now *FLOAT* with the patented FL!PPER Aquarium Cleaner.
The new Floating FL!PPER is the last aquarium cleaning tool you will ever need! Flipper’s patented design creates the only 2 in 1 magnetic aquarium cleaner that can FLIP from scrubber to scraper simply by rotating the handle.
Floating FL!PPER features an ergonomic GRIP/FLIP handle for easy FL!PPING. The cleaner now floats to the top of your aquarium if it ever becomes disconnected for even easier retrieval!
A “must-have” cleaning tool for advanced hobbyists and maintenance professionals!
Flipper (Standard) Float Features
- – FLOATS to the surface if the cleaner ever becomes disconnected!
- – NEW Ergonomic GRIP/FLIP Handle for easy FL!PPING from Scrubber to Scraper
- – NEW Improved longer lasting handle felt
- * Made with rare earth magnets for incredible cleaning strength and durability. Cleans even the most stubborn coralline algae
- * Blade side has only 3 contact points resulting in a safety gap between the cleaner and the glass. This minimizes the chance of trapped sand
- which reduces the chance of scratching, even when cleaning below the sand!
- * Unique orienting buoyancy always keeps the magnets facing the glass for easy retrieval
- * Includes (2) replaceable blades: Stainless Steel for glass tanks and ABS plastic for acrylic tanks. Recommended to replace blades every 3-6 months to maintain optimal algae scraping
- * Designed for Glass and Acrylic Tanks Up to 1/2″ (12mm) Thickness