Growing the highest quality artemia for feeding to larval fish and crustaceans has never been easier than with EasyReefs's microalgae, Easyart.
EasyReefs® Tetraselmis (100%) Microalgae species.
The dosage depends on the density of the artemia being fed. The consumption is 4 ml of Easyart per 10 litres of culture per day for the first 5 days, (nauplius and metanauplius) and 8 ml of Easyart per 10 litres of culture per day after day 5 (juvenile artemia and adult). If the water of the artemia culture goes clear a few hours after adding Easyart (microalgae have been ingested), then more Easyart must be added.
Example for artemia culture in 10 litres:
- Hatch the artemia cysts following the manufacturer directions.
- Once they have hatched, wait 6 hours and start feeding with Easyart.
- Put 0.5 litres of seawater in a glass blender.
- Add 4 ml of Easyart and disperse the microalgae by shaking.
- Remove 0.5 litres of water from the culture so the next algae batch can be prepared.
- Slowly add the microalgae to the tank to avoid sediment suspension.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.