What Does It Do?
Microbes in the soil are directly tied to nutrient recycling especially carbon, nitrogen, phosphorus and sulphur.
Bacteria are a major class of microorganisms that keep soils healthy and productive. Bacteria are tiny one-celled organisms generally 4/100,000 of an inch wide (1 µm). A teaspoon of productive soil generally contains between 100 million Microbes and a billion beneficial bacteria.
Bacteria are the smallest and most hardy microbe in the soil and can survive under harsh or changing soil conditions.
This Culture will keep soils Fresh and healthy. Can also be added waterfalls when using false bottoms in the terrarium
Absolute Live Microbe Culture Startup can bring any planted biotope setup to life for use in bio-active biotope displays, Planted Paludarium’s & Vivarium’s
How to use!
Shake bottle well before use then simply
add 5ml of Absolute Live Microbe Culture to 1ltr of water to the soil substrate Ideal for new or established planted Vivaria safe to use in fogger’s and misting/ Rain systems or add directly to the vivarium once per week
Click & Collect
- Express Pallet - large items & heavy orders
- EVRI Standard - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- EVRI Express - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- DX Dry Goods Express - dry goods up to 50kg - includes small aquariums
- DX Livestock Pre 1pm - no dry goods - despatched Thursday evenings for Friday pre 1pm delivery - FREE livestock delivery when you spend over £150
Prices are calculated at checkout.
If you are ordering courier livestock & dry goods please make a separate order these can't be sent together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.