Titanium S1,2 & 3 with probes designed to monitor the water quality of RO/DI systems. It uses titanium probe, which performs excellent corrosion resistance. Magnetically-coupled controller makes it easy to install anywhere on a metal frame. With a ¼” Push Connect Union Tee (included in the package), it is easy to connect with RO/DI systems. Also, it is calibrated for accurate result. After 3 minutes of non-use, it will turn off automatically to conserve battery life.
- Simple installation with a ¼” Push Connect Union Tee included
- High quality titanium probe
- Small & compact design
- Auto-off function
- Can be Calibrated
- Magnetic Mount
- Low battery indicator
- Range : 0-999 ppm
- Resolution : 1 ppm
- Accuracy : +/- 2 %
- Power Source : CR2032 Lithium Battery x1
- Battery Life : 1 year
- Digital Inline TDS
- ¼” Push Connect Union Tee
Click & Collect
Is available for anyone up to 30 miles from store (as the crow fly's) Delivery is £5.99-£11.99
Once your order is placed we will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
Anything in store can be delivered with this service.
Please note: delivery can take 1-7 days from order date. Because we need a minimum number of orders to justify sending a driver out in our delivery van.
- Express Pallet 2-3 days - large items & heavy orders
- Hermes Standard 2-4 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- Hermes Next Day 1-2 days - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- DX Dry Goods 1-4 days - dry goods up to 50kg - includes small aquariums
- DX Livestock Next Day Pre 1pm - no dry goods - despatched Thursday evenings for Friday pre 1pm delivery.
Prices are calculated at checkout.
If you are ordering courier livestock & dry goods please make a separate order these can't be sent together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.