Carbonate | Hydrogen Carbonate | Buffer
Reef Essential® Argonite B™ is designed to provide carbonate, hydrogen carbonate & buffers to help stabilize pH and build strong aragonite.
Carbonates help to stabilize pH within saltwater aquariums due to their buffering capacity.
This product must be used alongside our Reef Essential® Aragonite A™ & Reef Essential® Aragonite C™ supplements as together they will provide the required major, minor and trace aragonite elements.
If wanting to enhance coral tissue colour & growth, we recommend our Bioactive Colour Intensifiers™. Recommended alkalinity concentration = 7.4-10.5dKH (132-188ppm).
– Deionised water
– Carbonate, Hydrogen Carbonate & Buffers
Shaking is not required, however, if product has been left standing for a length of time invert bottle 3-4 times before using.
Add product to high water flow. This product must be used in reef aquariums and can be used on a dosing pump.
Lightly stocked = 0.50mL/100L per day
Moderately stocked = 0.75mL/100L per day
Heavily stocked = 1.00mL/100L per day
Or as required to maintain alkalinity between 7.4-10.5dKH (132-188ppm).
Note: 1mL/100L will raise alkalinity by 0.1dKH (1.8ppm). For easier dosing, download our FREE “Q dosing” app!
Click & Collect
- Express Pallet - large items & heavy orders
- EVRI Standard - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- EVRI Express - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- DX Dry Goods Express - dry goods up to 50kg - includes small aquariums
- DX Livestock Pre 1pm - no dry goods - despatched Thursday evenings for Friday pre 1pm delivery - FREE livestock delivery when you spend over £150
Prices are calculated at checkout.
If you are ordering courier livestock & dry goods please make a separate order these can't be sent together.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.