Eliminates Ionic & Chemically Bound Phosphate.
Phosphate Remover is designed to eliminate both ionic & chemically bound phosphate in marine/reef aquariums.
Phosphate exists as ionic and chemically bound by calcium, this causes fluctuations of calcium, stunted coral growth rates as well as the false reading of low phosphate due to the inability for test kits to be able to test for bound phosphate. Media & carbon sources remove the ionic phosphate but take long to remove the bound phosphate due to its high stability.
Our phosphate remover will precipitate out both ionic and chemically bound phosphate and place it in existing filter wool/socks. Note: A fine white film building on the glass indicates that you are overdosing, we recommend adjusting your dose and using our White Film Remover to safely clean any build up.
– Deionised water
– Purified Lanthanum
Shaking is not required. Carefully cut black tamper seal. Use the measuring cup supplied, making sure to rinse out after each use.
This product must be used in saltwater aquariums with a protein skimmer. Add product to high water flow. Do not overdose.
0.03-0.25ppm = 0.1-1.0ml per day
0.25-1.0ppm = 0.5-2.5ml per day
1.0-5.0ppm = 1.0-5.0ml per day
5.0-10ppm = 5.0-10.0ml per day
10+ppm = 10.0ml per day
Click & Collect
- Express Pallet - large items & heavy orders
- EVRI Standard - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- EVRI Express - dry goods up to 15kg - no aquariums
- DX Dry Goods Express - dry goods up to 50kg - includes small aquariums
- DX Livestock Pre 1pm - no dry goods - despatched Thursday evenings for Friday pre 1pm delivery - FREE livestock delivery when you spend over £150
Prices are calculated at checkout.
If you are ordering courier livestock & dry goods please make a separate order these can't be sent together.